PRIMARY CLASS TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR AUGUST 2017 START
A BSO ‘Outstanding School’ (March 2016), Modern English School Cairo is a well-established, international, coeducational, independent school located on a generously-equipped 8.2 acre landscaped campus in the emerging district of New Cairo. With over 2200 students (1250 in Primary), MES Cairo serves to develop the next generation of Egyptian leaders offering a pre-K through university preparatory academic programme.
Our graduates, most of whom have been at MES Cairo their entire school life, go on to secure places at the most competitive universities in the world, including Oxford, London School of Economics, Imperial College London, Bath, Manchester to name but a few.
We have a small number of vacancies for Primary Class Teachers (EYFS or KS1 or KS2) to join our enthusiastic, motivated team that ‘Cares, Challenges and Inspires’ our Primary students. Suitable candidates will be forward-thinking, creative, energetic, adaptable, well-presented classroom leaders with a draw to an active school life in a vibrant, diverse and exciting city.
The benefits package includes:
- One year contract (renewable)
- Tax free salary in Pounds Sterling (25% converted to local currency)
- Monthly accommodation allowance
- Extensive support with accommodation and orientation upon arrival
- Annual flight
- Free local and subsidized international health insurance
- Free education for dependent children
- Settling-in allowance
- July and August vacation (paid)
- Free transportation to and from school
- End of Service gratuity
- Access to quality professional development and support
- An opportunity to be part of a very professional team of educators
To apply, and for more information about MES Cairo please access our online application system at: www.mescairo.com/employment.
Salary scale and benefits package will be sent to those shortlisted for interview.
MES Cairo is committed to safe recruitment practices.