Required for April and September 2018 MPS/UPS
The Raglan Schools is a Federation of Raglan Infants and Junior Schools with 900 pupils. Both are “Good” schools inspected separately in 2014 and 2016. The school is well resourced with good facilities with pupils who are keen and eager to learn. We serve an ever-diversifying community in Bush Hill Park and have good links with the local community. The school itself is set in a pleasant location with substantial grounds that is close to the A10 and Bush Hill Park train station.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our friendly, committed team. We are looking for a teachers who:
● Has the ability to demonstrate consistently good or outstanding teaching
● is able to motivate and inspire;
● is committed to ensuring all children succeed;
● is organised and hard working;
● is creative, flexible and committed.
We can offer:
● a caring, supportive team of staff;
● access to a class set of iPads and Chrome Books that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience;
● a hands on supportive Leadership Team who work in partnership with the staff, parents and Governors;
● team planning approach;
● professional development at your level.
The Raglan Schools Advert continues Applications Applications are welcome from all teachers, including NQTs, who are offered a complete package of support in their first teaching post. Closing date: Thursday 17th January 2018 (12 noon) Candidates should submit an application form and letter supporting your application available at www.raglanschools.org (news section). Visits are encouraged so please book a tour online via the website or contact the school. Please contact Emma at email@example.com or telephone 0208 360 5121