Come and join us on this exciting new phase in our school journey!
We are a growing school in the heart of the regeneration of Meridian Water and are really focused on meeting the needs of all our pupils and staff. We are well served with transport links and are within walking distance to the newly opened Meridian Water train station which links to the Victoria and Central Line.
We need a teacher who is:
• Committed to Education making a real difference for all
• Reflective and driven
• A believer in education being fully inclusive
• Passionate about the highest quality teaching and learning in the context of a Church of England Primary School
• Experienced in the primary curriculum
We are able to offer:
• Support for you at all stages of your career
• Pupils who are motivated to learn
• Innovative ideas to foster teaching and learning styles
• A Values led school
• A strong desire to manage a work/life balance for all
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at the school are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Meridian Angel Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years