GRANGE PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Full time class teacher vacancy
Salary: Main pay scale + Outer London allowance
The Governing Body and Head teacher seek to appoint an innovative and enthusiastic class teacher who has high expectations and believes that all children can, and deserve to, succeed.
Grange Park is an expanding 3/4 form entry Primary school. Children are happy and enjoy the varied academic and extra-curricular activities we provide. We strongly believe in a healthy body and healthy mind, with high academic expectations and physical activity at the heart of all we do.
If you are a teacher who:
• Is passionate about children’s progress and achievement
• Puts the child at the heart of everything you do
• Wants to achieve the highest standard of teaching and learning
• Is able to work as part of a team, sharing excellent practice and learning from others • Has vision and creativity and is able to support change
• Works hard and has strong inter-personal skills
• Enjoys going to work and makes learning exciting
Then we want you to join our team.
Grange Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to our school are highly recommended.
Please contact the school to arrange a tour.
Closing date: Noon 13 October 2017
Lesson Observation/Interview: w/c 16 October 2017
Please download an application form, job description and person specification from the school website: www.grangepark.enfield.sch.uk/vacancies/
Grange Park Primary School World’s End Lane Winchmore Hill N21 1PP
Tel: 020 8360 1001