The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher. NQT's welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will be:
- highly motivated, enthusiastic and have excellent classroom practice
- committed to meeting the needs of all pupils
- able to help pupils achieve their very best
- a practising Catholic or willing to support the Catholic Ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
- a friendly atmosphere, supportive working environment and positive ethos
- pupils that are enthusiastic and enjoy learning in a variety of different ways.
Visits to the school are welcome.
There is a possibility of an early start and assistance with relocation costs for those candidates outside the Essex Boundary who are moving to the Southend Borough Council area.
Applications can only be accepted on the Catholic education service form. Available on the Essex County Council Website, (www.essexschooljobs.co.uk) St. Helen's Website (www.st-helens.southend.sch.uk) or direct from the school. Please ensure you complete and return all forms.
Closing Date: 16th March 2018, Midnight
Interview Date: 28th March 2018