Salary: Main Pay Range
Full time, Permanent
Inspire their remarkable with us
We have an exciting opportunity for a class Teacher at Hamford Primary Academy. We will provide you with both an excellent community to work in, whilst joining a rapidly expanding academy that is moving towards a 2 form entry Primary school.
Hamford Primary Academy is a vibrant school within the Academies Enterprise Trust Group that is developing a curriculum relevant for the 21st century and one that serves our remarkable coastal community.
You will be joining at a time, when Hamford Academy is not only building excellent facilities, with access to the latest technological developments including our own VR suite, a chromebook device for every child, but also an extensive outside environment to match.
We pride ourselves on challenging teachers to exceed their potential through effective professional development based on self reflection and self directed learning and active research.
The successful candidate will:
- Share our core framework and characteristics outlined above
- Be innovative, passionate and determined when implementing the school curriculum
- Be an excellent practitioner who is determined to engage and challenge the children with whom they work
- Have a passion for learning and high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be a strong team member who will work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- Be reflective and take responsibility for their own professional development
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit or have an informal discussion about this role. Please email Tess Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by phone on 01255 673415.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date- Wednesday 14 April 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today!
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-training for further details.
Hamford Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Welcome to Hamford Primary Academy
Hamford Primary Academy is a vibrant school within Academies Enterprise Trust that is developing a curriculum fit for the 21...