NEXUS EDUCATION SCHOOLS TRUST
T/A Farnborough Primary School
Farnborough Hill, Farnborough, Kent BR6 7EQ
Experienced Upper Key Stage Two Teacher
Required for September 2017
Are you innovative, inspiring and have a passion for primary education? Then the role of class teacher at Farnborough Primary School could be for you. We are at the forefront of educational development, where continual improvement and a commitment to personal development is paramount. Emphasis is placed on; support, care and guidance where all are expected to strive for the best results.
We are looking for someone who is:-
- An outstanding classroom practitioner and who enjoys working with children and sharing their knowledge with others.
- A creative and innovative thinker, who is able to communicate the school vision.
- Committed to developing the whole child - to enable them to reach for the stars!
Our School has:-
- Wonderful children,supportive parents and an involved community.
- A very supportive and welcoming staff team.
- Rich and diverse experiences for all.
- A high focus on achieving excellent academic attainment and progress for all children.
- Specialist teaching at Key Stage 2.
- Excellent music and sporting provision.
Our school is part of the Nexus Educational Schools Trust. In September 2017 the Trust will have eight partner schools, affording opportunities for staff development across the Trust. We are a highly ambitious and forward-thinking group of schools who share a passion for high standards and provide excellent learning outcomes for all our pupils.
If you are interested in finding out more about our wonderful school and the position of Class Teacher, please contact us and we will be happy to make an appointment for you to view the school in action and to discuss the post with a member of the leadership team.
Closing date for Applications: Monday 8th May 2017
Shortlisting: Wednesday 10th May 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 17th May 2017
Successful candidates will be asked to complete an Enhanced Employment Check through the Disclosure and Barring Service. Our school is strongly committed to the principle of equality of opportunity and safeguarding of pupils, so all applications and subsequent appointments are subject to safeguarding recruitment procedures.
Farnborough Primary School
KENT BR6 7EQ
Tel 018689 853295
Heads of School : Mrs Claire Browne and Mrs Lorraine Ashley
Contract type: Full time
Salary: Commensurate to experience
Start date: September 2017 Ref: TeachKS217