Class Teachers (Positions available EYFS and KS1)
Salary Grade: MPR – UPR (Depending on experience)
Salary Range: £29,664-£48,244 per annum
Contract: Full Time and permanent, 32.5 hours per week
Start Date: September 2019
We are seeking to appoint great class teachers to lead the learning in our classes.
Do you have:
• The skills and creativity to deliver the WOW factor to children who love learning?
• The ability to work as part of a team?
• The desire to work in a newly built, modern environment in the heart of Central London?
• The ambition to develop professionally, with your sights set high for your future?
We are looking for qualified class teachers who have:
• The ability to demonstrate consistently good or outstanding teaching with an excellent record of classroom practice and continuing professional development (CPD).
• Recent experience of teaching children in an inner-city primary school.
• Fair and firm behaviour management skills and an enthusiasm for child-centred learning.
• A real passion for providing children with a quality education that sets them up for life.
• The ability to work with colleagues to further improve standards our school has already achieved.
In return, we can offer:
• TLR (Teaching & Learning Responsibility) payments linked to phase, subject or school improvement.
• A fresh, state-of-the-art classroom with access to a class set of laptops and iPads that can be used to enrich the children’s curriculum experience.
• A hands-on and supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) who actively work in partnership with the staff, children, parents and governors.
• A committed staff team and strong Governing Body.
• Keen parents and well-behaved children who are inquisitive and a pleasure to teach.
• An excellent package of CPD to support your development.
• A great location! Prior Weston is located opposite the mouth-watering Whitecross Street food market and is near Farringdon’s busy and diverse restaurants and bars. It’s a stone’s throw away from St. Paul’s Cathedral, the River Thames and many other Central London sights and attractions.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 020 7786 4800 to arrange your visit.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/. If you need any assistance please email the Schools HR Team at email@example.com quoting reference PW/392.
Closing: 1pm on Wednesday 19th June 2019
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19th June 2019
Interviews: Monday 24th June 2019
Prior Weston Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.
Prior Weston Primary School and Children’s Centre
Golden Lane Campus, 101 Whitecross Street, Islington, London, EC1Y 8JA
(T) 020 7786 4800 (F) 020 7786 4801
Acting Head Teacher: Jo Pettifor