We can offer you:
• Dedicated PPA time with your team
• Opportunities for career development and wide ranging experiences
• Excellent training and ongoing support from experienced practitioners
• A creative and well-planned curriculum
• Brilliantly behaved children with an enthusiasm for learning and a joy to teach
• A strong emphasis on staff wellbeing
Who are looking for a teacher who:
• Is creative and inspirational in their approach towards teaching
• Is passionate about children’s learning and education
• Has high expectations of the children and themselves
• Has a strong desire to learn and develop their practice
• Is a strong communicator who enjoys working collaboratively
NQTs, MPS and UPS welcome to apply
For more information or to request an application pack, please email the School Office or visit our website (Our school/Vacancies tab).
The website has a lot of information including our primary career pathway, professional development pathway and well-being agreement. We welcome the opportunity to meet you via zoom or please arrange a call if you have any questions.
Katherine Semar Infant School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 7 years
Katherine Semar Schools
Katherine Semar Infant and Junior Schools are a 2-form entry Infant and Junior School, which serves an established and settled residential area in Saffron Walden.
Katherine Semar Schools provide a safe, inclusive and challengi...