Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: Part Time (2.5 days per week)
Job Starts: 30 August 2019
Closing date: 24 April 2019
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust and the Governing Body of the school are seeking to appoint an exemplary class teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an outstanding and inspirational teacher
• shows commitment to the Catholic ethos of the school
• has a passionate commitment to high quality teaching and learning and a clear understanding of the primary curriculum
• is committed to encouraging all children to achieve high standards
• has energy, initiative and enthusiasm
• is keen to develop and learn with and from others
We can offer:
• A caring, friendly working environment inspired by a strong Catholic ethos
• Happy, well behaved and considerate children
• A strong commitment to your continued professional development
Applications are welcomed from NQTs and experienced classroom teachers.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed prior to application. Please contact the school office on 01636 689177 to arrange a convenient time.
For an application pack visit https://www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies-and-recruitment/
Closing date: Wednesday 24 April 2019 (9.00 am)
Completed application forms and supporting documents to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our teaching vacancies are now advertised on the DfE Teaching Vacancies website. Please visit https://teaching-vacancies.service.gov.uk for details.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 as well as other necessary checks.