This is an exciting opportunity to become involved with a state of the art school fit for 21st Century learning and part of a thriving community.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Support the mission, vision and aims of our Catholic Primary School
• Be an excellent, well qualified classroom practitioner
• Be dedicated to raising the achievement of all pupils through high standards and expectations
• Be able to work as part of a vibrant and energetic team
• Have good understanding of the 2014 curriculum / Early Years Foundation Stage framework
• Provide a positive and effective learning environment to all children in your care
• Inspire, challenge and motivate all learners
We can offer:
• Dedicated Governors
• Supportive parents
• A commitment to the professional development of staff
As it is a full year’s contract, if you are an NQT we can guarantee support to attain QTS.
TLRs considered for suitably experienced and successful candidates.
As current class teachers at OLSJ have not yet been assigned to year groups for the 2018 academic year, depending on the skillset of the candidates, either a Key Stage 1 or a Reception Class teacher role will be available.
Experienced or newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
Visits to the new school site are positively encouraged and welcomed.