St James C of E Primary School
Muswell Hill, London N10 3JA
Tel: 0208 883 6540
Post: Class Teacher
Required: 4th January 2022
Closing Date: 9:00am, 27th September 2022
Contract Term: Fixed Term contract available (initially 2 terms for maternity cover)
• A supportive, experienced and committed leadership team
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A friendly, supportive community
• Enthusiastic learners
• A creative and innovative curriculum
We are committed to the Haringey pledge to -
'Raising Black Caribbean and BAME Achievement Pledge', an initiative to raise standards of achievement for BAME students within the London Borough of Haringey.
“Every child and young person in Haringey matters. Every child and young person deserves the best life chances, especially when they face additional barriers due to ethnicity and disadvantage. It is everyone’s responsibility to make this a reality and create the equality of opportunity we want to see.”
We are seeking an excellent Teacher to join our wonderful school.
If you are:
• An enthusiastic, excellent classroom practitioner
• And excellent communicator
• Reflective and highly motivated
• Committed to equality of opportunity
We would love to hear from you. Please visit the school website www.stjamesprimaryschool.co.uk to download your application pack and application form or email the address above.
Visits to the school are welcomed please contact the school to arrange an appointment by calling us on 0208 883 6540 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Interviews will be held on the week commencing 4th October 2021
St James' CofE Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
We are a friendly one form entry school with high standards, a committed hard working staff and very supportive parents.
We are seeking a teacher who is interested in working as part of a team in maintaining our current standards and someone who will ...