Goodrich is a large, friendly school in East Dulwich. We are looking for someone to join our KS1 or EYFS team.
We are looking for candidates who are or have:
- Strong subject knowledge.
- A passion for a creative and engaging curriculum.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate learners.
- Excellent practitioners with inspirational teaching.
- High expectations of children and staff and show a commitment to raising standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a friendly, hard-working team.
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and diverse school community.
- The challenge of maintaining high standards.
- The opportunity to work with the leadership team to develop your leadership and management skills.
- Children who are well motivated and who enjoy learning.
- A stable, professional staff with a range of experience and skills.
- A strong and supportive parent community.
Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs. Cathy Devlin, Deputy Headteacher for Teaching & Learning on 0208 693 1050.
Closing date: Thursday 23rd March 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 29th March 2017
Goodrich Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 020 8693 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunstans Road, East Dulwich, London SE22 0EP
Tel: 020 8693 1050
Fax: 020 8299 2775
Headteacher: Mr Craig Voller