Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery is a four - form entry school, situated close to the borders of Harrow and Barnet. The school has a friendly and vibrant environment with a highly committed staff who wants the best for all our pupils. ‘Pupils’ behaviour is generally impeccable in lessons and around the school. Classrooms are purposeful. The school is calm and orderly’ Ofsted 2018.
This vacancy is ideal, but not limited, for Class Teachers who has been teaching for 3-6 years and who are looking to develop their leadership skills. Specific subject specialisms in Computing and in Science would be of great interest. You are the right candidate if you:
• Enjoy using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning and respond to the individual strengths and needs of the pupils in your care;
• Are committed to delivering exciting learning experiences in stimulating environments both in and out of the classroom;
• Display relentless passion and enthusiasm for striving for the very best, and your talent for effective planning, teaching and assessment enables pupils to make exceptional progress;
• Are excited and motivated by the rewards and challenges of working in a school with high aspirations for both its pupils and staff, and where you are afforded the opportunity to make your MARK!
In return for your hard work and dedication we can offer you:
• Incredibly enthusiastic, well-behaved and motivated pupils;
• Opportunities for collaborative working with a large group of staff, including the added potential to access coaching and mentoring support;
• The support of a leadership team that is dedicated to improving life chances for every pupil;
• Generous and targeted CPD opportunities to develop your leadership skills and the encouragement to further your career;
• An attractive and calm learning environment.
We would be delighted to give you a tour of our school and show you why you would wish to work with us.
For an informal (and confidential) discussion with the Headteacher or to arrange a visit, please contact Personnel at: email@example.com
Further information and application packs are available on our website: www.whitchurchprimary.harrow.sch.uk – School Information – Vacancies.
Please send your application by letter with the completed application form to Personnel, Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery, Wemborough Road, HA7 2EQ. Telephone 020 8951 5380 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 26th April 2021
Shortlisting: Wednesday 28th April 2021
Interviews: Week beginning 3 May 2021 (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including but not limited to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check, satisfactory references, medical clearances, evidence of essential qualifications relevant to the post and proof of the right to work in the UK and to undertake the job offered in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Whitchurch Visions & Values: Learners today, leaders tomorrow
Our core values: respect, responsibility, resilience, honesty, generosity, self-belief
Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years