We are seeking to appoint a highly effective Class Teacher to join our forward thinking Multi Academy Trust in September 2019. You will have:
• a commitment to the safeguarding of all pupils
• a proven track record of excellent practice
• the ability to inspire and to be creative
• high expectations of all pupils
• a commitment to professional learning
• excellent interpersonal skills
• the ability to thrive in a high performing environment
This is a full-time, permanent Class Teacher position in the first instance, however flexible working will be considered.
You would join a team of highly committed and dedicated professionals who work exceptionally well together.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment to join our team, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply, complete the application form below by clicking on the ‘quick apply’ button (CVs are not accepted).
Tour of school: Friday 8th March 9:30am
Deadline for applications: 9am Monday 11th March 2019
Interviews to be held: Friday 15th March 2019
The Laurus Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to all vetting and DBS checks.