2 Full Time CLASS TEACHERS
Required for September 2018
Poplar Farm is a new build Free school opening in Grantham in September 2018. It is part of Community Inclusive Trust which has schools across Grantham and its surrounding area, Boston and Spilsby.
We are now recruiting for exceptional teachers who wish to lay the foundations for our future learners.
This is an exciting opportunity for committed and able professionals to contribute to the development of our Academy and to the Trust.
The posts are suitable for teachers in the early stages of their career, NQTs as well as experienced staff. The Trust offers an excellent induction package.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have very high expectations of pupils’ achievement
- Understand the importance of EYFS
- Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in an outstanding setting
- Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team
- Are able to offer a subject specialism
In return, we offer you excellent training with many opportunities to develop your career:
- Working across our 10 schools
- Developing your own CPD through our successful Teaching School - LEARN
- Support through coaching and mentoring
- Develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development of our successful Academy Trust
Closing date for the return of completed application forms: 12 noon on Wednesday 2 May, 2018.
Interviews will be held week commencing Tuesday 8 May.
Further information regarding information sessions week commencing 23 April will be found on our website.
Please contact Jenny Wheeldon (Executive Headteacher) 07917 180783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you wish to speak to Paul Hill (CIT Primary Lead) then please contact Sharon Eldred or Julie Haddock on 01476 568616 or email email@example.com.
Application forms can be found with the TES advert or on the CIT website at http://www.citacademies.co.uk. Please return completed application forms to Suzanne Fenn via email – firstname.lastname@example.org – or by post to CIT, Room 6, Autumn Park Business Centre, Dysart Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7EU.
We are fully committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Our policy on safeguarding reflects the practice promoted by Lincolnshire Children’s Safeguarding Board and is reviewed annually. Any appointment made will be subject to references and an enhanced DBS.