Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Contract: Full time (Fixed Term contract)
Start date: January 2020
Salary: Mainscale salary range
Montbelle Primary School is a warm, welcoming and thriving, 2 -form entry 'Good' school (Ofsted, Sept 2017), which benefits from large outdoor spaces, light and well-resourced teaching environments, and close relationships with a number of local schools to provide a wealth of experience for its children and staff. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and innovative class teacher, committed to the educational success of all our children, to cover a Maternity Leave (2 terms minimum).
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified teacher;
• Passionate about children's life chances, upholding our vision of learning for life;
• Creative and innovate, prepared to bring engagement and excitement to learning;
• Ready to work effectively as part of our whole school team, recognising individual accountability for children's outcomes.
We can offer you:
• Strong leadership at all levels with a staff who are all focused on making Montbelle the best it can be;
• High quality CPD;
• A 'can do' ethos, where children make the right choices and parents are supportive;
• Career development with opportunities to work with other schools to further develop highly accomplished practice.
If you would like to find out more about us, visit www.montbelle.org.uk or, better still, come and see us for yourself. Please phone Alison or Jo-Ann on 020 8857 3909 to make a convenient time to visit. We look forward to welcoming you to our school.
Closing date: Tuesday, 1st of October at Midday (interviews will take place on Friday, 4th of October)
All applicants will receive an email advising them on the outcome of their application.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Could candidates use the Royal Borough of Greenwich application form and not the TES application form. Thank you.