Holy Trinity CE Primary School - Class Teacher
Holy Trinity is an outstanding two form entry primary school located in the heart of Dalston, with excellent transport links nearby connecting to all major tube lines. We serve a vibrant and diverse community, where excellent relationships promote an inclusive, warm and secure environment where children feel safe and valued.
We are looking for inspirational and energetic teachers to work in our school from September 2018.
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
- Are enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to supporting all children.
- Have excellent teaching, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Have the potential to develop others effectively and work as part of a team.
- Have highly reflective practice.
- Have creative ideas with an ability to translate them into inclusive practice.
- Are committed to improving outcomes for all.
We can offer:
- A brand new state of the art school including specialist teaching spaces for food technology, drama, music, art, dance and PE.
- A friendly, dynamic and inspiring community of children, teachers, families and governors.
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who flourish through CSPD.
- Exciting opportunities to use Apple technologies throughout. A successful candidate will receive a school MacBook Air, iPad Pro and Pencil.
- A focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members.
- An experienced leadership team working in partnership with the Primary Advantage Federation of schools to achieve more together.
- Culinary delights with school dinners cooked by our chef, on site.
More information about our school can be found on our website. Please contact Venessa Williams to arrange a visit or if you have any further queries. Please note that we will be closed during the Easter Break.
The closing date for this application is: 19.04.18 at 12pm
The interview date for shortlisted candidates is: WB 23.04.18
Holy Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be prepared to undergo stringent child protection screening, including references and checks with current/past employers, and an enhanced DBS. We welcome applications for all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.