Daubeney Sebright and Lauriston Federation are seeking to recruit fabulous and exciting teachers both experienced and newly qualified to work starting in September 2020. Positions are available at Daubeney & Lauriston. NQT’S can expect a July start plus a great training package.
We have high expectations and offer a warm and supportive environment to our staff. We believe that the staff are our most valuable resource and look after them well.
As one of our NQT’s has said ‘there is a mutual feeling of family at our school’ and ‘I can be free to be the teacher I want to be’
We like to develop our teachers in a learning community across our schools and offer high quality training to all of our teams.
We wish to appoint qualified teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to success
- Have excellent teaching, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have leadership potential
- Understand that learning can be fun
In return, we can offer:
- A supportive and welcoming community of pupils and staff
- A positive learning environment to grow and work in both your appointed school and across our other schools.
- A senior leadership team who care for and value their staff
- Access to high quality professional development
- A happy place to work
- Employee benefits through salary sacrifice, including childcare vouchers and cycle scheme
If you like the sound of us then we would like to meet you.
Visits to Daubeney are welcomed during the week 10th – 14th February 2020. contact Carol Jones on 020 8985 4380 firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
To visit Lauriston contact Lorraine Groom 0208 985 6331 email@example.com
The Daubeney Sebright and Lauriston Federation are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment. All Daubeney & Sebright Federation and Lauriston posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: 24th February 2020
Interview date: 10th March 2020