STEP are looking to appoint class teachers, in particular Upper KS2, to join our strong and committed team from September 2018.
Interested candidates will be:
In return, STEP Academy Trust and our academies can offer you:
· Excellent opportunities for career progression, including fully funded MA and leadership courses
· Pay rises above those that are nationally awarded
· A free lunch each day, freshly prepared in house
· Inquisitive, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
· An extremely friendly and supportive staff team
· The opportunity to make a significant difference in many aspects of school life
· Exciting curriculums which staff shape for the future
To organise a visit or for further information about working with STEP Academy Trust, please contact Lynn Bannister (Finance and Office Manager):
STEP are currently accepting applications for a September 2018 start. To arrange a visit to Phoenix or White House Academies, or to submit your completed application form and supporting statement, please email; firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Monday 21st May.
Interviews to be held on Thursday 24th / Friday 25th May.
Please also take a look at the STEP Academy website for further information on the Trust: http://www.stepacademytrust.org/
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check.