‘Living, Loving and Learning Together’
We are looking for a teacher to join our small, friendly school and enhance our dedicated and supportive staff team. Visitors to St Paul’s comment on our warm and welcoming ethos, our happy staff team and well-resourced, attractive learning environment.
We wish to recruit a teacher who:
is ambitious, relishing the challenge of teaching at an outstanding standard in an outstanding school
is a positive team player with a good sense of humour
has drive and determination and is committed to raising attainment and accelerating progress
can be reflective about their own practice and would welcome high-quality coaching
is creative and passionate about engaging and enthusing children to learn
is interested in how IT can be used to develop children’s learning
We can offer you:
- a very happy school with a positive vibe where you can grow as a member of ‘Team St Paul’s’
- a chance to work with a team of teachers to support and develop your practice
- a forward- thinking school where you can take risks; share ideas and develop learning in innovative ways
- a bright and attractive environment (well-resourced, spacious classrooms and excellent staffroom facilities)
- a great central location, fantastic transport links and easy access to the sights and sounds of Central London
- the chance to develop leadership skills in the future (the vast majority of teachers joining the school take on middle and senior leadership roles during their time with us)
- personal use of your choice of iPad or laptop as a teaching and communication tool
For the right, experienced candidate, there is a possible TLR which is a middle leadership post and includes membership of the School Improvement Team (SIT). This would suit an excellent teacher with 2+ years experience who can demonstrate strong teaching in KS1 and is looking to develop their leadership skills. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the KS1 phase and will lead on a core area, aspect of a core area and/or foundation subject/s. These might include: reading, writing, phonics, grammar, handwriting (or a combination of these); mathematics; science; DT, geography, history, art, PE, PHSE (or a combination of these).The successful candidate may also be required to work as a team with other leaders on the leadership of whole school areas, such as IT or RE.
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged. Please contact us on 020 8748 4951 or email@example.com .
For further information and pack, please see http://www.stpaulsprimary.org/vacancies-and-volunteering
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018 (at noon)
Shortlisting date: Friday 20th April 2018 (pm)
Interviews: Friday 27th April 2018 –the successful candidate will be notified by telephone on this day
St Paul’s CE Primary School
Worlidge Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9BP
T: 020 8748 4951
F: 0871 266 8876
Headteacher: Mrs Claire Fletcher
School Business Manager: Mrs Sue Steadman
St Paul’s is fully committed to safeguarding children and young people. The successful applicant will be required complete a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and give explanations for any gaps in education or employment.