The Mulberry Primary School is a popular 3 form entry school at the heart of a vibrant multi–cultural community in Tottenham, Haringey. We are currently looking for an excellent teacher to join our supportive team in our 18 place Provision for Autism commencing September 2018.
We can offer:
• The chance to work in a ‘good school’ (Ofsted May 2017)
• A vibrant and successful school with the drive and determination to offer the best for all children
• A supportive, dedicated staff team, offering high quality professional learning opportunities
• an outstanding classroom practitioner of children on the Autistic Spectrum
• have Primary teaching experience
• have knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice
• excited by pedagogy and want to engage in quality CPD to develop yourself and become the best teacher you can be?
• committed to working in a culture that puts the child first and strives for excellence in everything we do?
To apply for an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : Tuesday 22 May 2018, noon
Interviews : Thursday 24 May 2018
Haringey Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.
The Mulberry Primary School
Parkhurst Road, Tottenham
London N17 9RB
Tel: 020 8801 0189
Fax: 020 8808 2109
Headteacher : Michelle Akarsu