Passionate about Education? Exceptional Teacher?
Our vision is to be an outstanding school. Are you an innovative, exciting and reflective practitioner who can make a difference? Looking for a unique opportunity? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds.
We are looking for a pioneering, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to work within our two form entry free school, which is growing in size. We welcome applications from NQTs and can offer you excellent professional development opportunities from colleagues and other schools within the Bellevue Place Education Trust, who all share the same aim, to provide all children with an excellent broad and balanced curriculum.
We can offer you:
- An energetic and dynamic staff team who work collaboratively to ensure Every Child Matters.
- An experienced and approachable leadership team who have a proven track record of school improvement
- Personally tailored, in-depth professional development to enable you to develop as a genuine leader of learning.
- Vibrant and exciting opportunities to be part of developing the school from its infancy, as well as being part of developing and devising a state of the art new building and facilities.
- Well-behaved, determined and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn and succeed.
In return, we are looking for someone who is:
- An outstanding, reflective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning and has the ability and dedication to make a real difference to the lives of children
- Keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a teacher
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please go to the recruitment section on our school website and download an application pack. Once done, please email your application to Marion Piacenza (office manager) on email@example.com .
Telephone calls, questions and emails are encouraged. We would love to discuss the role with you in more detail.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks.
Whitehall Park School will welcome a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.