Class Teacher Required for April 2017 ,
Salary : MPR/UPR (Outer London)+ SEN Allowance Contract: Full time - permanent
Woodlands is a very successful and growing school community catering for primary aged pupils with severe and complex learning needs including autism and has been twice judged by OFSTED as Outstanding. We are looking for a class teacher who:
• Has a passion for teaching and learning
• Is a creative and committed practitioner from a special or mainstream background
• Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
• Believes passionately in the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
• Committed to their own professional development
• Has excellent personal skills in supporting us to work towards our vision
What we will offer:
• 120 amazing children
• Dynamic and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body committed to high quality CPD and Induction
• Excellent Teaching Assistants and pastoral support
• Warm positive environment in which to work and individualised CPD programme
• Supportive team
• A school that continuously seeks opportunities to further improve
As an outstanding school Woodlands is an open and inclusive school community. We welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development. NQTs are welcome to apply.
If you have an interest and would like to learn more please call and ask to speak to a member of the Leadership Team for an informal conversation. Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Contact us to arrange one.
Woodlands School, Bransgrove Road, Edgware, HA8 6JP Tel: 02083812188.
Download application pack attached to this advert or email school for the pack.
Closing date: 14.12.16 noon
Interview date: 19.12.16
The school is committed to safeguarding children and staff and all standard recruitment screening processes will apply to this post.