We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher to join our schools. We are a member of Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust based in Harold Hill, sponsored by The Drapers’ Company and Queen Mary University of London. Applications from experienced and newly qualifies teachers are equally welcome. EYFS/KS1/KS2 teaching. Suitable for NQTs.
Our Teacher will:
• Have evidence to demonstrate that teaching is consistently good.
• Be hard-working, resilient and able to respond positively to developing systems.
• Enjoy teaching and believe that all children are entitled to an outstanding education and new opportunities that enhance their learning.
• Be able to work successfully and be a part of a great team.
• Offer skills and talents which will enhance our learning environment.
We can offer:
• Excellent training and CPD opportunities to develop your skills and career.
• A great staff team to work alongside.
• A supportive Multi-Academy Trust structure and team of School Governors, who are passionate and committed to everyone at school.
• Guidance and support from a highly experienced and effective leadership team.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Telephone: 01708 371331
Closing date: Wednesday, 22nd May 2019.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references. Employees could also be asked to work in any Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust locations.