Do you want to be part of something special?
Then come and join our enthusiastic and vibrant teaching team! Summerswood is a school on an exciting 'Pathway to Success'. We are a school rated as Good in all areas and we are looking for enthusiastic teachers for across the primary phase. We welcome applications from NQTs but we also have leadership opportunities for the right candidate; including subject leadership.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong commitment and proven track record in driving forward the progress of children
- Be innovative and inspirational to both pupils and colleagues
- Demonstrate creativity in their teaching.
- Be a strong, reflective practitioner willing to learn and take on CPD
- Have a commitment to sharing responsibility for raising standards
If you feel you are ready for a new challenge and would like to be part of this exciting era in our school's development then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Lisa Barker, our Secretary, for an appointment to visit the school or for further details. If you would also like to speak to our Head Teacher, please ask when you call and arrangements can be made for her to contact you for an informal chat.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full DBS checks.
Closing date: 17/05/2018 09:00
Interview date: Week commencing 21st May 2018
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com