Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Salary: Main Pay Range
Interview Date: 13th December 2019
NQT’s are welcome to apply.
Are you a creative teacher who is passionate about children’s learning? Are you looking for a position with exciting career prospects? Do you have the drive and energy to be an outstanding teacher?
If so, you may be just the right person to join our dynamic team from January 2020.
We are seeking to appoint a fantastic teacher for our Year 4 class who:
- Is on the Main Pay Spine;
- Can lead by example and is an inspiration to both children and staff;
- Is committed to improving teaching and raising standards through the setting of high expectations;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills;
- Has creativity, flair and can enable all children to achieve their very best.
In return, we can offer you:
- Accelerated career development for the right candidate;
- An impressive package of CPD, drawn from across the Trust to enable you to become an outstanding teacher;
- A supportive and caring environment Employee Assistance and well-being service.
Our pupils are really excited about their learning and we are too!
Visits to the school are welcomed and highly recommended. Please arrange a visit through contacting the Office Manager at Laurel Lane Primary, Jo Moran on 01895 442356.
CV’s will not be accepted.