Class Teacher (KS1)
Full Time, Permanent
£26,662 - £37,275 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (MPR)
£39,519 - £42,498 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (UPR)
Location: Northwood, Middlesex
Start Date: September 2018; July start for a NQT
A 3 day job share will be considered for the right candidate
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our committed and caring Hillside team. Do you have the ability to plan and lead on creative approaches to learning and teaching? Do you have high aspirations for all pupils, a can do and forward thinking attitude? If so we would be delighted to hear from you!
Our school is on an exciting journey of improvement. Our school is expanding to three forms of entry with an exciting building redevelopment project. The successful candidate will be able to make a valued contribution to shaping the new learning environment.
The successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to raising standards;
• Have the drive and energy to enthuse and inspire pupils;
• Believe in providing relevant and engaging learning experiences for their pupils;
• Have excellent behaviour and classroom management skills;
• Be committed to high standards and continued professional development;
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
• Excellent CPD opportunities;
• A warm and caring staff team;
• Motivated and well behaved pupils;
• A highly supportive parent and Governor community.
We warmly welcome visits to the school and an opportunity to talk with the Headteacher, Rebecca Fennell. For more information please contact Mrs Pippa Haines, School Secretary.
CLOSING DATE: 19 April 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: w/c 23 April 2018
The application form is available from www.schoolscooperative.co.uk - link:
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.