Oak Hill Academy is an amazing and popular school because we believe in all of our pupils and encourage them to reach their full potential through enjoyment and challenge.
We wish to appoint an experienced teacher who will make a valuable contribution to the staff team and the Academy as a whole. There is also the possibility of a PE Co-ordinator role for the right person with an additional TLR payment.
We would love you to join us if you can demonstrate that you are:
• An excellent, enthusiastic and committed practitioner who believes in the value of continuing CPD
• Someone who has high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils
• Creative and able to make a difference
• Adaptable and aspirational
• Committed to securing good outcomes for all pupils and have a belief that all can achieve well
• A dynamic and forward looking staff who enjoy working together
• Children who are excited by school and love to learn
• A strong commitment to staff development – helping you to achieve the best in a supportive environment
• An experienced and caring Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the Principal to arrange an appointment via Rita Smith, details below.
Further details and application forms can be obtained from Rita Smith, PA / HR Officer, via the School Office. email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 23rd May 2019 at 10am
Interview: Wednesday 5th June 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.