Grove Park Primary School is a creative school nestled in the heart of Chiswick. We are currently expanding to two forms of entry and have a lovely new building and extensive outside space set in impressive grounds.
In March, 2014 we were judged outstanding by OFSTED in every area. This is a unique time to join the school and to be part of our exciting journey forward. Due to our expansion opportunities have arisen to be part of our strong and dynamic team.
- Be a good or outstanding practitioner with a commitment to excellence in all you do
- Be committed to the idea that high standards and creativity go hand in hand
- Be the best teacher you can for all the children in your care.
- Be inspiring and creative and a positive role model
- Have a good knowledge of the Primary Curriculum and exciting teaching ideas
- Be professional, dedicated and hard working
- Create a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment for children
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
What We Can Offer:
- A rich and stimulating curriculum
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and welcoming colleagues and a great place to begin or develop your career further in a happy and professional environment.
- Extremely polite and well behaved children, supported and nurtured by staff
- Strong community ethos and hugely supported by parents
- Specialist PE, Languages and Music Teachers
- Dedicated PPA time
- To be part of an outstanding school at the forefront of inspiring, exciting and cutting-edge educational developments.
If you have a strong desire to become the best teacher you can, to work in a stimulating and high achieving environment with lovely children and highly dedicated and supportive staff then we would love to hear from you.
Please state in your application if you have a preference for Key Stage 1 or 2 or if you are happy to be considered for both.
NQT’s are welcome to apply and will be well supported through a highly innovative and exciting programme of development.
We encourage all applicants to visit the school prior to application, please call or email the school office to arrange.
All application details, including a full job description and person specification and application form are available from the school’s website
Closing date for applications: Thursday, 23rd March 2017 @ noon
Interview Date: Monday, 27th March 2017
Start date: Monday, 4th September 2017
Mr Darren Jones
Grove Park Primary School
London W4 3JN
Tel: 020 8994 7405