Classroom Teacher, Redbridge
Start date: September 2018
Salary: Main/Upper Pay Scale (Depending on experience)
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Christchurch Primary School is an Outstanding 5 form entry school in Ilford. We encourage our pupils and staff to embrace challenges, take risks and be intrigued by mistakes: to be life long learners.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, passionate and highly motivated class teacher who will have high aspirations for all pupils and is committed to ensuring that learning is challenging, enjoyable and engaging for pupils. We want a teacher who puts every child first and inspires and motivates pupils helping them reach their full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner that makes learning engaging and memorable for pupils
• Be enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to supporting all pupils
• Be able to work successfully in partnership with others to provide a safe and secure environment in which pupils can learn
• Understand how children learn and be reflective in their own practice
• Have high aspirations and expectations of all pupils and achieve good standards in relation to achievement and attainment
We can offer you:
• A supportive, enthusiastic and caring staff team committed to ensuring the best outcomes for pupils
• A creative, well resourced environment
• A supportive Leadership Team
• Supportive parents and Governors,
• Excellent CPD opportunities
Christchurch Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of all children, therefore all appointments are subject to Christchurch Primary receiving an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service which we consider acceptable as well as appropriate references.
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th April midday
Interviews: Week beginning 7th May
To apply, download a copy of the application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8478 5560.
We welcome visits to our school. To arrange a visit, please telephone Nafisa Chokshi on 020 8478 5560.
Completed applications should be sent electronically to the above email address.