ABC Teachers are urgently looking for qualified teachers to work with a number of schools across Leicestershire. We are currently recruiting for day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies with immediate effect. We have been working with the schools across Leicestershire for the past 10 years and have built great lasting relationships, we offer a bespoke service to both teachers and schools and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and professional attitude.
Eligible candidates will need to;
-Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
-Have at least 3 months experience working within a UK curriculum school
- Have enthusiasm for the subjects you teach
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleague - Have creative ideas to inspire the children - Have the ability to organise and manage time
- Have excellent communication skills.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant,
- Competitive rates of pay,
- No need for completion of time sheets,
- DBS costs reimbursed after you have worked 1 day,
- £200 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce after they have worked 30 days
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stephanie Allsopp on 01509 608017
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes