Required from the 1st September 2017.
Thurlstone Primary School is looking to appoint a highly skilled, inspirational and creative Key Stage 2 teacher (upper KS2 initially) to join our hard working, happy team.
Thurlstone Primary School is a small, friendly village school rated Outstanding by Ofsted in November 2015. Our pupils and families are a pleasure to work with and there is a strong sense of community.
We would like:
• Someone who can evidence outstanding practice
• Someone with high expectations who wants the very best for our amazing children
• Someone whose love of education and children is clear
• A hard working, enthusiastic and dedicated team player who is prepared to go the extra mile for the children of Thurlstone.
What our children would like:
‘We want someone who is kind, thoughtful and intelligent. Our teacher should be understanding, helpful, friendly and make learning fun. They need to have a good sense of humour and be creative. Our new teacher needs to be strict, but not too strict – they should be fair.’
We can offer:
• A motivated, hardworking and inspirational team of staff and governors
• Well behaved children who love to learn
• Investment in CPD
• A welcoming, creative and friendly learning community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact school to arrange a visit.
Closing date is Monday 21st March 2017(at noon)
Shortlisting will take place Tuesday 21st March.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 28th March.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Thurlstone Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please apply through BMBC online applications by following the link below