Class Teacher x 3
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale 1-6 / Upper Pay Scale 1-3
Salary Range: £29,664 - £48,244 per annum
Contract type: 2 x Full Time - Permanent
Contract type: 1 x Full Time - Fixed Term (One Year Maternity Cover)
Teaching & Learning Responsibilities (TLR's) are available for middle leader positions
Required for September 2019
St Joan of Arc is a successful and oversubscribed two-form entry Catholic primary school situated in the vibrant and diverse borough of Islington. We strive to bring out the best in all of our pupils; they demonstrate an excellent attitude to learning and attain high academic standards. The Governing Body is seeking to appoint three highly motivated and creative teachers to join our team. Both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
• Enthusiastic, hardworking pupils who have ‘outstanding’ behaviour
• Excellent teaching and learning resources
• Opportunities for continuing professional development
• A faculty structure for subject leaders
• The opportunity to become part of a dynamic, professional and friendly team
We are looking for candidates who:
• Support the Catholic ethos of the school
• Have high expectations of pupils and be excellent classroom practitioners
• Is ready to take the next step in their teaching career
• Is keen to develop their teaching and learning skills
• Is able to communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
• Is able to work as part of a friendly and successful team
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Kate Cattermole at the school office on 020 7226 3920 to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Thursday 21st March 2019 at 5pm
Interviews: Wednesday 27th March 2019
St Joan of Arc Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.