International School Brescia is a friendly and innovative IB World School offering the Primary Years Programme (3-12), the IB Middle Years Programme (11-16) and a candidate school for the Diploma Programme (16-19). The school is growing rapidly opening new classes year after year and high importance is placed on the digital learning environment throughout the entire educational programme.
Our mission is based on the values of the learner profile and we aim to offer a challenging and stimulating curriculum based on high achievement and inquiry-based learning and designed to generate an enthusiasm for learning and value it as a life-long process.
International School Brescia is seeking a class teacher, who will be able to adapt quickly to a new and exciting learning environment. We are seeking an enthusiastic professional, preferably but not necessarily with experience of the International Baccalaureate, willing to use flexible strategies in a class with students from different language backgrounds.
Ideally applicants will have some experience in teaching primary age classes and be excited by the challenge of working in an international IB school using the best principles of current educational research.
International School Brescia is a growing school and training will be given.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing excellent teaching and learning
- Ideally have some experience in teaching IB PYP but this is not a requirement as training will be given
- Be responsible for a class of primary students
- Be able to engage students at all levels
- Be willing to play an active part and collaborate with the other members of the school
- Be committed to high standards, interested in using a constructivist approach to learning, and be enthusiastic about promoting international understanding.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Native English (Fluent)
- A University degree
- Hold EU passport of have already obtained the right to be employed in Italy.
- Knowledge and skills in ICT literacy
Candidates are required to send their CV for the attention of Penny Garner, Head of School at International School Brescia, by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org