An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our primary team as a class teacher in either KS1 or KS2. You’ll be joining a dynamic and supportive team who are individually and collectively passionate about the learning and progress of our students and who provide an excellent source of support and inspiration. This is a position which would suit a NQT, or a more experienced teacher seeking to further their career.
The Primary Phase was added to the existing large secondary school in 2011, so the first cohort is now in Year 6 and preparing to join our secondary phase in September.
Langdon joined Brampton Manor Trust in 2014 and works closely with Brampton Manor Academy (an outstanding 11-18 Academy), which is the other school in the Trust. Between both institutions we cater for over 4,000 students from the East Ham area. As an all-through school, Langdon is able to innovate to ensure maximum continuity and progression from primary to secondary, as well as having access to specialist support and facilities.
The successful candidate must:
- Plan effectively to motivate and challenge all pupils;
- Demonstrate strong subject knowledge, especially in literacy and maths;
- Draw upon a wide repertoire of effective teaching strategies;
- Create stimulating and supportive learning environments;
- Engage pupils by delivering interesting lessons which stimulate curiosity and encourage creativity and independence;
- Give effective feedback which encourages reflection and brings about improvement.
- We can offer:
- Friendly staff, supportive families and children who are keen to learn;
- Attractive, well-equipped accommodation on an impressive 43-acre site;
- Excellent support for the next stage of your professional development.
We are keen to hear from any candidates who feel they have the knowledge, commitment and drive to be part of this expanding provision. A TLR point may be available to take on additional responsibility within the department / school.
Please visit our websites at www.bramptonmanor.org or www.langdon.newham.sch.uk to apply and obtain further details about this role. All completed application forms must be sent by email to email@example.com. Visits to the school are welcome and can be arranged by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
Brampton Manor Trust is committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS checks will always be carried out on new employees.
Please note: Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, as applications are received