Aerodrome Primary Academy require dynamic, inspiring Class Teacher for September 2018 in Key Stage 2
Outstanding NQT’s welcome to apply
Aerodrome Primary Academy is a vibrant, diverse and child centred 2 form entry school with SLCN Resource Base, Nursery and Children’s Centre . Our Ofsted in June 2016 confirmed that we are a’ Good School’ and we are on our journey to providing our children with an outstanding education. We are a member of the REAch2 Trust, a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils. REAch2 benefits from the involvement of leading educationalists, and strong links to prestigious institutions such as the Institute of Education. We constantly strive to develop our staff to ensure our children meet their full potential and have great fun getting there!
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, inspiring and dynamic class teacher who will:
· Demonstrate resilience, organisation and creative thinking
· Be able to learn quickly in a new environment
· Enjoy teaching through our bespoke curriculum
· Be an integral part of our journey to outstanding
· Make learning irresistible, effective and inclusive
· Be actively involved in their own professional development
· Actively contribute to the wider life of the school
· Maintain a dynamic and inspiring school environment
· Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of a team
· Be able to engage our children in high level thinking and learning
For successful candidates we can offer:
· A dedicated, motivated teaching team
· Inspiring and engaging learners
· An active school community with supportive parents
· A commitment to professional development
· An innovative, bespoke and flexible curriculum
· A vibrant and welcoming learning environment
· Excellent training at all levels through Aerodrome Academy and REAch 2
We welcome applications from any individuals who are high quality practitioners, who flourish with a challenge and believe they have the attributes necessary to help establish and shape an outstanding school with the highest possible aspirations for its pupils.
Potential candidates are encouraged to meet the Headteacher, Zoe Foulsham, for an informal discussion about the position available. We encourage you to visit us, a warm welcome awaits you.
Please contact the school office to make an appointment, arrange a visit or request an application pack
t.0208 688 4975
Closing date for applications: 12 noon Thursday 15th March 2018
Shortlisting: pm Friday 16th March 2018
Interview dates : Tuesday 20th March 2018
Aerodrome Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.