Parkside Primary School is a friendly and welcoming community school which serves a vibrant and diverse community. We have a 60 place nursery and currently have 3FE in Reception, Years 1 and 2. We are currently consulting to expand permanently to 3FE.
We are looking for outstanding, motivated and inspiring teachers to further expand our team due to additional classes. Our pupils, staff, parents and governors have a great sense of pride in the school and care passionately about its future success. Our last OFSTED in September 2017 was good and we are continually moving from strength to strength
We are seeking teachers who:
- are outstanding practitioners;
- love children and want the absolute best for them;
- have successful experience as a class teacher
- can bring energy and enthusiasm to the post;
- enjoy working as part of a team
- are fully committed to school improvement and can help us on our journey from good to outstanding.
We offer you:
- enthusiastic children with positive attitudes to learning;
- a friendly, fun and dedicated staff team;
- a commitment to further professional development to support you through the next stage of your career;
- a school that wants the absolute best for our children but also wants teachers to have a work/life balance and enjoy their job.
- A happy place to work
This is a happy, warm and exciting place to work. If you are interested in what we have to offer, come and see for yourself and visits are warmly encouraged. Please contact Amanda Warriner (Deputy Head teacher) to arrange a visit.
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please phone or e-mail the school for further details. Application forms are available to download on this advert.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 16th April 2018
Short listing: Monday 16th April 2018
Interview and lesson observation: Monday 23rd or Tuesday 24th April 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Contact: Mrs Warner
Parkside Primary School
Address: 21 Wellington Avenue, Chingford E4 6RE
Tel: 020 8559 4278
Headteacher: Lisa Cousins