Are you passionate about making a difference for all children? We are seeking inspirational teachers with experience, vision and high expectations for learning to join our growing team.
Wingfield Primary School is a two/three-form entry school, judged by OFSTED to be a good school. We are a research-engaged community and are constantly seeking new and innovative ways of developing teaching for learning. We foster an ethos of mutual respect and positive values for life long learning. We are part of an innovative and forward-thinking group of schools comprising of Alderwood, Deansfield, Halstow, Horn Park, South Rise and Willow Dene. We will shortly be joining The Compass Partnership multi-academy trust, further strengthening and securing our unique partnership. The Partnership offers immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision, sharing of good practice and professional growth.
“Children happily play and learn alongside each other in a highly stimulating environment.” Ofsted inspection report (June 2016)
As a member of our team you will:
• Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for our children
• Learn about our creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
• Have access to the latest research and see how we apply it to teaching and learning
• Be part of a forward thinking, dynamic team of professionals who see children at the heart of the learning process
• Have opportunities to learn within the Compass Partnership of schools
• Enjoy teaching and learning in a contemporary building featuring a food science laboratory, a sports hall, a studio and an extensive outdoor learning space which includes forest school and a multi-purpose games area
Visits are warmly welcomed, please email email@example.com to arrange.
Closing date: Sunday 23rd February 2020
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 2nd March 2020
As part of the interview process you will be required to teach a lesson.
An application pack may be downloaded from this site or by visiting our school website www.wingfield.greenwich.sch.uk.
Please send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries or questions should be sent to email@example.com
Wingfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidates will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service. This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974).
Our successful candidate will also be health checked and references will be requested before interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer.