Bedelsford is a special school in the heart of Kingston providing outstanding education for pupils aged 2-19 years, with physical and complex learning disabilities and difficulties including profound and multiple learning difficulties and complex medical needs.
Orchard Hill College & Academy Trust (OHC&AT) is a family of education providers operating out of sites at Carshalton, Hackbridge, Camberwell, New Malden, Hillingdon, Kingston, Croydon, Uxbridge, Surrey and Sussex. OHC&AT provides a stimulating yet safe learning environment enabling each student to achieve to their maximum potential whilst managing their specialist and complex physical, health and learning needs.
We are seeking a class teacher to join our team as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a qualified teacher.
• Has experience in special educational needs.
• Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
• Has excellent classroom management skills.
We offer you:
• Pupils who love coming to school.
• Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
• A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
• A central location with excellent transport links.
Candidates should arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8546 9838.
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
To apply for this role please visit https://www.orchardhill.ac.uk/jobs/job-vacancies/ and download an application form. Please send your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: Friday 7th September 2018