Would you like to work in a school where pastoral care is at the heart of the school’s work?
Bush Hill Park is a friendly, warm and welcoming three form entry school. We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and suitably qualified Class Teacher to work as a member of our team. NQTs/UPS teachers are welcome to apply (TLRs considered for suitable candidates).
We are looking for a teacher who:
- will motivate and inspire all pupils to be the best they can be
- has high expectations of pupils and is committed to raising standards
- enjoys working as part of a team
- wants to work in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community
- a commitment to improving working life balance for all staff including a full review of marking and a discretionary day for leave of absence
- a range of professional development opportunities including NQT training and support
- opportunities to develop your career
- the opportunity to help make our ‘good’ school even better
We welcome visits to our school. Please telephone the School Office to arrange a mutually convenient time. When applying please ensure you meet the criteria set out in the person specification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All candidates are required to complete the school’s ‘Keeping Children safe in Education’ declaration.
If you are interested in this position, request an application pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by download visiting www.bushhillpark.enfield.sch.uk/school-information/vacancies Please return all application forms to the school.
Closing date: 23 June 2018