The Academy seeking is to appoint inspirational teachers for the KS1 and KS2.
You will join a school in which you will:
· Be an excellent teacher who will inspire pupils to learn and to enjoy their school life
· Believe that every child can succeed
· Be committed to teaching a broad and balanced curriculum and enjoy the challenges involved
· Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
· Have the highest ambition for our pupils, the school and yourself.
We will offer you:
· A happy and supportive working environment which expects the highest standards from pupils and staff
· Pupils who are well motivated and have outstanding behaviour
· Good professional development
Ashton West End is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above jobs will be subject to enhanced DBS checks, satisfactory references and will be exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
How to apply-information for applicants
Application forms should be completed and return electronically to either: firstname.lastname@example.org. or The Headteacher, Ashton West End Primary Academy, William Street, Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside, OL7 0BJ.
Closing date for applications: 7th April 2017
We welcome applications from experienced teachers and NQTs.