Maternity Cover - February-July 2017
Closing Date: Thursday 1st December at 1200 noon
Interview Date: w/b 5th December 2016
Visits to the school are strongly recommended by arrangement through the school office.
Due to the expansion of Beecroft Academy to full primary we are looking to recruit teachers in Reception, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 for January and September 2017.
There are currently 370 children attending the school from Reception through to Year 6.
We employ full-time specialist teachers in PE & Dance, Music, French and Computing which allows you to maximise your time on the core and more traditional subjects whilst the children receive expert tuition. However, you will not be de-skilled if you enjoy teaching these subjects.
The Governing Body wishes to appoint inspiring, enthusiastic and innovative Class Teachers who are committed to our children and the community.
The successful candidates will work under the direction of an energetic, supportive and innovative senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will:
- be passionate about making a real difference to the lives of our children
- have teaching and learning experience within the primary phase
- be committed to continually raising standards in teaching and learning
We are proud to offer:
- enthusiastic, hardworking staff and a committed, senior leadership team
- active and supportive governors
- happy and friendly children who are well behaved and eager to learn
- a positive and caring ethos; happy and caring place to work
- excellent CPD from NQT to leadership level
- ongoing induction / mentoring support for staff and NQT’s
- laptop and iPad
If you are interested in joining us at this exciting time, further details, including
a job description and person specification, are available via the school website
www.beecroftacademy.co.uk. Click on the link ‘Beecroft Vacancies’ at the
bottom of the home page.
Alternatively, please contact Maureen Phillips by email:
email@example.com or telephone: 01582 663486
We look forward to hearing from you.
Beecroft Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). CVs will not
be accepted for any posts based in schools. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Headteacher: James Hughes