Do you have a passion for learning and want to join a team of like-minded people?
We are a loving and active school community, based in Notting Hill, founded on core Christian values. A school family of parents, governors and parish community, working together to support our children in becoming the best that they can be.
We have an ambitious plan to provide children with the knowledge, opportunity and experience to achieve extraordinary success throughout their lives, regardless of their background or starting points and we hope that you will join our team to help us achieve this.
We will provide our pupils with a world-class, unrivalled primary education - wholly dedicated to tackling the injustices that hold groups of learners back at each life stage. We recognise that our pupils only have one life, one childhood and one opportunity - primary school is one of the most vital experiences they will ever have.
Together, we will stop at nothing to ensure that it is the best. We must open doors so that they can imagine possibilities and a life without limits and we invite you to invest in the future life chances of our inspiring and resilient young children by applying to work at our school.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, friendly, solution focussed team members, seeking employment in a small, caring school with high aspirations.
We can offer you: - Outstanding leadership’ across the school – as outlined in our most recent Ofsted report (January 2018)
- Reduced paperwork and workload – our school uses Google Apps for Education
- Cloud collaboration and a ‘reduced marking and planning’ model
- A warm and welcoming environment with friendly staff
- Leaders who encourage teachers to take risks and reflect on what works well in their classroom
- Excellent transport links (the tube is a 2 min walk from the school) - Mentoring, support and a bespoke CPD package, built with your progression in mind
- An inspiring community whose strength and determination knows no bounds
- An opportunity to start a rewarding and fulfilling career
Applications close: 5pm Thursday 26th April 2018
Shortlisting: Friday 27th April
Interviews: Tuesday 1st May and Wednesday 2nd May
Application packs and further information regarding this role can be found on our school website here: http://www.stfrancisofassisi.org.uk/Vacancies/
St. Francis of Assisi Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.