We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented full time, permanent, KS2 or KS1 class teacher, for September 2021. Applications from NQTs welcomed. Woodcroft Primary School, ‘Good’ (Ofsted 2018), is a successful, well-equipped and inclusive school.
What are we looking for?
Our pupils said… fun, honest, respectful, cheerful and fair
Our parents said…professional, sensitive to needs, good judgement, knowledgeable and approachable
Our staff said…sense of humour, efficient, team player, effective and energetic
If this sounds like you, come and join Woodcroft!
We are looking for you to:
• Be an excellent teacher, committed to an inclusive ethos
• Be able to work in a team
• Enable all children to succeed through creative approaches to delivering the curriculum
• Embrace new technology and support the Arts
• An exciting school with lots of opportunity
• A skilled, dedicated and hard-working staff team
• Friendly and enthusiastic children with a desire to learn
• A caring and inclusive setting with outstanding facilities
• An ethos of enrichment to raise aspirations
• Support through our ‘WEBB’ Schools Learning Partnership and Barnet’s NQT CPD programme.
Woodcroft Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years