Here at Springfield Primary we believe in setting the highest standards in everything we do. We plan and tailor learning for each child, giving them access to a broad range of experiences to ensure that each and every child reaches their full potential.
After our recent Ofsted inspection, we are pleased to announce that we are a 'Good' school with 'Outstanding Features'. This is a clear reflection of how well the school is performing for both its children and members of staff and highlights what an exciting time it is to join us.
We are looking for a teacher commencing in January 2018, that has the passion and determination to not only develop their teaching career, but also contribute to the continuous growth and standard of teaching at our school. The successful candidate will possess confidence and creativity, have the ability to capture children's imagination and develop a love of learning that will create the foundation for future educational outcomes.
The school is situated in Sunbury with easy access to the M3 and only ten minutes from Junction 12 of the M25. Upper Halliford Station is a 5 minute walk from the school, allowing easy links to London Waterloo.
We can offer you:
• A supportive ethos where your contributions will be valued and actively encouraged.
• A friendly team of enthusiastic colleagues, and a commitment to your on-going professional development.
• An attractive working environment with excellent facilities, well behaved children and supportive families.
• A chance to make a difference and to further develop the already good practice both within the school and the wider network of our multi-academy trust.
• Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement.
• Extensive career opportunities within a successful and expanding Multi Academy Trust (GLF).
• Strong partnerships which enable collaborative working across a number of schools.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A confident teacher with a proven record of teaching good lessons.
• Prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life.
• Innovative and creative in their teaching.
• Have a strong belief in team work and the ability to work collaboratively to share good practice.
• Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
• Self-aware, reflective and keen to improve their practice with high aspirations both for themselves, their children and the school.
Interview date: To be confirmed
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.