Both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
Full time Permanent
Heathmere Primary School is an inner London school on the edge of Richmond Park. Our motto is ‘Always Learning’ and everything we do is about giving our children the best opportunities possible. Reading sits at the heart of our curriculum and we are passionate about books. We are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher for either KS1 or KS2. The year group will be determined according to the strengths of the successful candidate.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has drive, determination and a commitment to raising standards
- Believes in inclusion and achievement for all children
- Will buy into our whole school values of respect, resilience and high expectations
- Is committed to wanting the very best for our children
We can offer you:
- Children who want to learn and have excellent behaviour for learning
- A stable leadership team who are committed to Heathmere being the best it can be
- An opportunity to develop your teaching through being a part of a forward-thinking team where all teachers are highly motivated and use research-based practice to improve their teaching
- A school that is part of both the South West London Maths Hub and the Belleville Teaching School Alliance
- A school that is used as a model of good practice to share with other schools
- An opportunity to develop your leadership skills – a TLR3 is available from Jan 2019 for the right candidate
- A high staff morale which is frequently commented on by visitors
The school is well-served by buses from areas such as Kingston, Putney, Hammersmith, Fulham, Wandsworth and Clapham Junction. It is situated on the A3 with easy access by car from South London, West London and Surrey. There is free on-street parking and secure bike racks.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please phone to make an appointment or email the School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details please contact the school on the telephone number or email below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 22 May 2018 (at 9am) Interviews: 24 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Heathmere Primary School
Alton Road, London SW15 4LJ
Tel: 020 8788 9057
Headteacher: Miss Emma Lewis B Ed (Hons), NPQH
Age range: 3 - 11