We are looking for class teachers for September 2017 or January 2018.
As a large school, we can offer many opportunities for CPD and subject leadership. Sandy Lane Primary School is a larger than average primary school, with 550 children on roll. We are a well-resourced school, situated in extensive grounds near the centre of Bracknell Town Centre, a stone’s throw away from the exciting new town centre development, the ‘Lexicon’. We were judged Requires Improvement in May 2015 and are moving forward on our improvement journey.
We have wonderful children, a hardworking and caring teaching and support team, good Local Authority support and challenge, a new passionate, dedicated and professional governing body and a highly pro-active parent fundraising group.
We have a new Headteacher in place for September 2017 so this is an exciting opportunity to be part of our team as we continue to move the school forward.
Our children deserve the best learning and teaching experiences that we can provide so we are looking for teachers who are not only great teachers but who also are individuals who genuinely care about making a difference. We are looking for trustworthy, loyal, honest, energetic and committed strategic allies to establish, embed and sustain effective practice for the children of Sandy Lane.
You will need to be a teacher who:
- is dedicated to enabling achievement for all learners;
- is genuinely committed to inclusion and equality of provision for all;
- is reflective and keen to always aim for further improvement on both an individual and team level;
- is hardworking with a passion for a vocation not a job;
- has a proven record of consistently Good or Outstanding gradings of teaching and learning and measurable and sustained impact on pupil progress (or if newly qualified, the potential to achieve these gradings based on placement evidence);
- is consistently positive and has clear professional boundaries, with a focus on children being at the centre of all we do in school;
- is a team player keen to focus on our shared vision for our school.
We can offer:
- a school committed to improvement and development for all
- a school that recognises and rewards excellence
- pupils with good learning attitudes and behaviours who are eager and enthusiastic to learn
- professional, supportive and dedicated colleagues
- a committed Governing Body
- additional adult support in classrooms as appropriate
Closing date - Monday 4th September 9am.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications will be reviewed on receipt during the holidays.
School is closed from Thursday 20th July to Monday 4th September but further information can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
To find out more about us, look at our website www.sandylanebracknell.com
Sandy Lane Primary School, Sandy Lane, Bracknell, RG12 2JG