This fast growing and ambitious school is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Class Teacher to teach our key stage 2 class. Applications are welcomed from experienced qualified teachers (the post is not suitable for NQTs)).
West Ashton Church of England Primary School is a small rural school with 4 mixed age classes set in beautiful grounds in the village of West Ashton, Wiltshire. It has been part of the Acorn Education Trust since 2017 which has allowed the school to provide an all-inclusive inspiring curriculum supported by extra-curricular activities.
The school is warm and friendly with a loving, caring ethos based on Christian values. We have high expectations of teaching, learning and behaviour enabling each child to grow and develop as individuals. The enthusiastic and nurturing team of staff and governors is committed to providing the best possible education and support for all pupils.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Can challenge, inspire and support children in their learning;
- Can provide outstanding learning opportunities for our children;
- Are dedicated to and have high expectations of children and a belief that all children can succeed;
- Are committed to teaching using a creative, cross-curricular approach;
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Are able to create a high quality stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment;
- Are able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team on whole school issues and can share good practice.
We can offer the right candidates:
- An ambitious and vibrant place to work, with enthusiastic staff and children who are keen to learn and deserve the best;
- Well-resourced classrooms with up to date technology for every teacher;
- A highly organised and very supportive team;
- Wonderful opportunities to work and plan collaboratively with experienced colleagues across the Trust;
- A clearly defined and supportive induction procedure;
- High quality professional development opportunities
Please see the attachments below for more information and if you like what you see please use the apply button to apply, and, send a letter outlining your educational philosophy to the Headteacher via Claire Brown, School Administrator, at email@example.com .
Please contact Claire Brown, School Administrator, for more information or for a visit to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01225 754354.
Interview date: Tuesday, 17th December 2019
West Ashton Church of England Primary School and the Acorn Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Services) check will be required for the successful candidate. We are an equal opportunities employer.
West Ashton Headteacher: Debby Huxham