MACAULAY CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Clapham SW4 0NU
Telephone: 020 7622 1355
Headteacher: Jo Samways
We are looking to appoint a committed class teacher with the dedication and drive to secure the best education for our children. With the possibility of a position in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 we invite the highest quality candidates who will bring enthusiasm, creativity, compassion and excellent organisational skills to apply. NQTs are welcome
Macaulay is an outstanding (Ofsted 2009) one-form entry Church of England School and nursery, serving a culturally and economically diverse locality close to Clapham Common. We are a vibrant and aspirational school with a positive approach to learning and behaviour. We work to deliver a curriculum that challenges our children’s thinking and broadens their experience.
We can offer you the following:
• passion for learning from all members of our community;
• a welcoming, supportive and dedicated staff team;
• an engaging curriculum that is based upon children's interests;
• 100% focus on improving outcomes for the children in our school;
• strong support for your further professional development.
The ideal candidate will:
• be a qualified teacher, with experience of ensuring children make progress;
• be committed to inclusion in all aspects of school life;
• have energy and the determination to make a difference;
• aim for the highest possible levels of achievement for all pupils;
• be able to work in a team, drawing on management, communication and organisational skills to work alongside colleagues;
• be a practising Christian or be committed to contributing to the Christian ethos of the school
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday 18th March 2019
Interviews: Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th March 2019
Visits to the school are essential, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
Completed applications should be emailed to Mrs Lisa Locke at email@example.com.
Macaulay School is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity and the safeguarding of children.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.